A makeup lesson is perfect for if you are planning a wedding abroad or simply if you wish to gain more confidence when doing your own makeup for that special occasion.
A lesson can be booked on a one to one basis or in a small group (up to four people) for two hours per session.
During this time I will take you though the following:
- Skincare - advice regarding daily routines and preparation for make up suited to your skin type.
- Flawless base - how to achieve that all important perfect looking skin and how to make it last all day!
- Contouring and highlighting - to suit your face shape and define your features
- Smoky eyes and perfectly defined brows
- Perfect lip colour application
- Tools of the trade
At the lesson I will talk you through step by step how to create a perfect camera ready look. You will learn how to accentuate your eyes and how to apply foundation so you look flawless in your pictures but not to overdone to the naked eye. I will also advise you on products and give plenty of tips and tricks help to keep your makeup fresh looking and in place during your wedding day.
All lessons are held at The Makeup & Beauty Studio, 38-39 West Preston Street, Edinburgh
A lesson can be tailored to suit individual requirements. For more information and to enquire about lessons, please contact me.